You are hereHome ›
Teaching and Curricula Resources
SPCLC member organizations have put together a variety of curricular resources that are available to all SPCLC members. Feel free to use these resources in your program and for developing your own curriculum.
- Lists of curriculum materials used by SPCLC members for all ESL Levels. The lists include short descriptions and reviews of materials.
- A curriculum overview developed by a SPCLC curriculum committee and currently used by Hubbs Outreach Centers. This overview lists Speaking, Listening, Reading, Writing and Grammar skills for various content areas at 4 levels.
- A computer curriculum developed by SPCLC teachers. This curriculum includes lesson modules ranging from basic computer vocabulary to MS, Excel and Powerpoint step-by-step lessons.
- A listing of TLC Curriculum and Resources. This provides a variety of digital inclusion resources including curriculum for teaching computer literacy lessons, presentations, reports and statistics, and resources that help with acquiring computers and low cost Internet.
- A "lesson swap" for teachers in the SPCLC Teacher Network.
To provide updates to information on these pages, please e-mail email@example.com.
- About SPCLC
- Programs and Initiatives
- For Members
- Curricula Resources
- ABE Information